Monday, April 1, 2013

A Bit of Shopping: Sephora

     I went to Sephora last Saturday to get a few things. Nothing special really, just needed to replenish basic skin care stuff that my husband and I used up. He has really oily, acne prone skin. I try to help him with his problematic skin by introducing him to different skin care brands and products that might work out for his skin type. One of the things he liked is the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel ($36 for 6.7 fl. oz.), I had half a bottle left (I've been using it previously, before I switched out to my Origins Skincare regimen) that I gave him to try. He finished it up and asked me to get him a new bottle, I purchased the jumbo size. It seemed like a better deal and at least he won't run out anytime soon.

     I also bought my facial washes. I use two, one for morning and one for night. I use Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash ($20 for 5 oz.) in the morning since it not harsh on the skin, I love using it because you only need so little yet it foams up so much. You don't end up using and wasting a lot of product, this makes the price a little bit more forgiving. At night, I use Origins Modern Friction ($38.50 for 4.2 oz) after taking off my makeup. Like the Checks and Balances, you only need to use about a pea size amount. It has worked wonders for my skin!
      Lastly, as a Sephora VIB member they gave me a complimentary full-size Origins Plantsciption Eye Cream ($43.50 for 0.5 oz). I'm excited to try this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment