Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thoughts of the day: Simplicity

     My life is relatively quiet and simple, I like it that way. No dramas, no baggages. I feel light and can smile easily. Granted I don't have a perfect life, but does anybody?

      Little problems here and there... but when you take things in perspective, things aren't so bad and there are also little reasons to smile and be happy. I'm grateful that I have a roof above my head, means to live comfortably, a healthy family, and a loving husband. I'm also grateful for little angels at work that gives you hugs and I love you's, they make me laugh to no end and they're another reason that I smile a lot.

     Yup, my life is as simple as it can be and granted there are times where I wish I could have more but I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment