Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Facial Wash

     I started using this product September of last year. I haven't looked back since then! 
First, according to the Origins website:

(Sephora; 5 fl.oz. for $20)
     "When it comes to faces with dry and oily places, it takes a clever cleanser to balance the two. This gentle, frothy face wash carefully does both jobs without canceling each other out. Broad Leaf Kelp Extract discourages excess oil production, while Wheat Protein balances and protects dry prone zones. And Tourmaline actually makes water wetter to more easily disperse dirt and sebum down the drain. There's also aromatic Bergamot, Spearmint and Lavender to add pleasure to the process. Skin feels comfortably refreshed after cleansing, never tight, pulled or parched."

      I don't know about all the technical stuff, but I do know that it works as its supposed to. I only use this in the morning when I shower. I really don't need deep cleansing during this time because I've already done it at night after I take off my makeup, all I need is to rid my face of oil or whatever there dirt my face accumulated while I was asleep (I'm guessing not a lot). This cleanser also makes my face feel more awake since (for me at least) it's gives out a scent that reminds me of eucalyptus trees and it also gives my face a tingly sensation. 

     I love how you don't have to use a lot of the cleanser, just a little less than a pea sized amount is perfect and I just have make it lather in my hands before applying it to my face. It feels so soft and luxurious when I'm massaging it into my skin. After rinsing it, my skin feels refreshed and clean! It doesn't feel tight or dry like with my previous cleansers. I feel like this complements my skin care regimen and most important of all, it never broke me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment